Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Great blog: New Dress A Day

So I am sitting in front of my computer when I should be in bed getting rest for work the next day. But instead I am web surfing, of course Facebooking, and listening to Michael Jackson on my Pandora station. Then, a really neat website caught my eye on Yahoo's home page.

It is a site about a woman, Marisa Lynch, who had gotten laid off and decided to make a dress a day for only $1 each. The items that she makes are truely inspiring and I am in awe of her skills. I found it interesting that she got the idea from the movie Julie and Julia where Julie did something every day that made her feel great.

Something that I think is a great idea, I may try that myself...the doing one thing every day that makes you feel great part not the sewing one dress every day part... I'm getting tired just thinking about that :) Check out her blog here.









No comments:

Post a Comment