Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Craft Room: Organization and Storage Ideas


I was on Scrapbook.com to look for inspirational Halloween layouts (will post tomorrow) and was stopped in my tracks by this absolutely lovely and well organized craft room.

I don't know about you but I sooo wish that I had a craft room like this. You can get to the link here. The crafter says that the storage cubes were Jet Max. I am pretty sure I saw the same type of organizational cubes in Target in the craft section.

Magnetic spice jars were used to hold some of the smaller items. I have seen this at the container store but I'm sure you can find them cheaper elsewhere.

Make sure to click on the pictures above the article on the page so that you can see close-ups of the room and get descriptions on what was used to organize the space.




No comments:

Post a Comment