Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finding Office & Shipping Supplies for Less

I discovered by accent a great place to get reasonably priced office and shipping supplies. I got home from work one day and realized that I forgot to pick up some oversized envelopes to ship out some of my baby memory books. I didn't feel like going to Wally World and the closest place to me was a Publix grocery store.

I went into the store fully expecting to pay a lot for the envelopes but to my surprise they were 50 cents cheaper than I had seen anywhere else and it wasn't a sale price! I have also seen in other grocery stores notebooks, pens, and other office supplies on sale. So the next time you are in the grocery store swing by the school supply aisle, you may be surprised at what you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment