Friday, February 26, 2010

Inexpensive Storage Idea: For Scrap Paper

I am always on the look out for cost-effective storage ideas as my craft room/office can get pretty out of control at time. Unfortunately, because storage is so hot these days (as we get more and more stuff that we don't need), anything labeled as being for storage can get pretty expensive.

Isn't it interesting that you can have the almost exact same product but depending on where they are located in the store, the price is different.

I found a great idea for storing scrap paper on Martha Stewart's website and thought that it was a great inexpensive solution to keeping your scrap papers neat and tidy.

It fits my storage personality perfectly as I don't really like digging in bins for stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment