Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Craft Room Inspiration: Organization and Decorating Ideas (5)

Whenever I see a beautifully decorated but yet still functional craft room I get so inspired. Probably because I am not nearly as organized as I would like to be. I wish I could say that I am someone who puts things away as I should, but alas I don't always do that. Maybe some day :).

Below are 5 ideas that you can use in your craft space right now.






1. DIY Showoff Really neat idea of converting an unneeded powder room into an office/ craft space. Lots of items from Ikea used. You could use the same idea for a closet.

2. Create your own art work for your room very inexpensively using magazine cutouts and other images. Source: Cross-eyed Christian.

3. Thrifty Chick Decor has a neat way to keep wrapping paper handy but out of the way by utilizing the top space on your shelf. I was keeping mine in a cute trash bin but this is a great way to keep them from getting damaged.

4. Doesn't this craft room shown on Little Miss Momma just make you happy. Who wouldn't want to craft in this space. Lesson learned: use bright colors to inspire creativity not to mention a good mood.


5. A Pop of Pretty craft room shows how coordinating colors and pattern can really bring a room together. One idea to take away from this is that she covered the bulletin board with a shower curtain.


Items you may like:


No comments:

Post a Comment