Thursday, March 1, 2012

Organizing Your Scrapbooking Stickers



I just had an a-ha moment (as Oprah would say). I was browsing the Internet on goodhousekeeping.com and came across the very simple and inexpensive way that I am now going to start storing my scrapbooking stickers. 

I don't have a lot of space now so a peg board with hooks was out of the question. I had tried putting them in sticker holders but that was too cumbersome (I hate digging through things). But the idea above was so easy!

I am off to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get me some 3 ring binders. I have some cute fabric from Hobby Lobby that I am going to cover it with (will post that project at a later date) and I am going to get subject dividers so that I can just flip through the notebook to find what I want.

I will probably put a little tape along the top of the stickers when putting them in the page protectors so that they stay in place and I can see at a glance what is in each protector without them crowding behind each other. Can't wait to get started on this! 

Related items:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment