Sunday, March 25, 2012

Use A Pegboard To Organize Your Craft Room & Supplies

I am a little obsessed with organization. Mainly because it is such a struggle for me to keep things neat and organized. I am a visual person and get a bit frustrated when I can't find something so I feel that I need to keep everything that I am working on in my eyesight. The example below is great because it keeps everything visual but also neat. 
 Source papercrafts.com

I have been thinking of using a pegboard for my stickers but didn't think that it would look right in the space that I am currently using as my craft space because it is so open. But I love the idea of framing the pegboard. I have a pretty frame that I am going to do this with. You can also find frames at thrift stores and garage sales really inexpensively.

Items you may like:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment