Friday, June 6, 2014

Great Father's Day Scrapbook Ideas, Layout Examples

Here are a few great examples I found for Father's Day scrapbook page layouts. The day will be here before you know it :). I really need to get on recording things about my father for my future children. 

I love the colors of this layout. Source


You can never go wrong with chocolate brown and blue for any male themed page. Cute! Source

The mixture of different patterns on this page is fantastic. A great idea for using up your stash of paper strips. Source


Great color scheme for a page about a young girl and her daddy without the page looking too girly. Source




The girly pink is toned down by the black as well as the black and white photos. Love this layout. Source


Great layout. Even though there are a lot of embellishments on this page, it still doesn't look cluttered. Source


Using circles in your layout can seem a little tricky at times but this definitely works. Source

Really cute layout and a great way to utilize lots of photos on one page. Source
Here are a couple of pages that I have in my etsy shop that are perfect for a baby and their daddy. These are digital pages that can be downloaded instantly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment